A next generation home appliance!
- FullView bumper Sensor
- 4 Cleaning modes
- Digital display
OverviewThe Samsung POWERbot SR20H9050U has incredible design and immense power. Its Digital Inverter Technology creates more powerful suction when compared to Samsung's previous robotic vacuum cleaners, to help pick up dirt. Its enlarged drum brush cleans a wide area, especially in corners, without using the side brushes.
- The Samsung POWERbot SR20H9050U, features an upgraded FullView Sensor™ that locates obstacles across a wide area.
Point and clean
- The Samsung POWERbot SR20H9050U includes a Point Cleaning™ controller that lets you guide it to clean dusty spots. So you don’t have to stop the vacuum, pick it up and move it to clean a specific area. Instead you simply point the light in front of the SR20H9050U and it will follow the beam and clean on the go. It’s really easy and fun!
- The Samsung POWERbot SR20H9050U has a Visionary Mapping™ Plus System that finds and leads it around an optimal path for the fast-track cleaning. Using its high performance computer chips, 10 sensors and onboard digital camera it creates a map of your house – and calculates a suitable cleaning path. It will even find the docking station for recharging when the battery is low.
- The Samsung POWERbot SR20H9050U has a wide brush, so it can clean larger areas with less movement than previous Samsung robotic vacuum cleaners. It has a width of 311mm, which is around 107mm larger than the 204mm brush on the SR10F71 Navibot Corner Clean, providing a fast cleaning performance.
- The Samsung POWERbot's Easy Pass™ wheels can easily overcome different obstacles in its way, like wires or door frames, so it can keep working while you’re not there. Its wheels have a large 105mm diameter, and the height of its body from the floor is 15mm, to help stop it getting caught on anything.
- The Samsung POWERbot has 7 Cleaning Modes, so you can choose how you like to clean in different situations. It has 4 styles of cleaning, including Auto, Spot, Max and Manual modes. It also has 2 scheduling modes: a Timer to start it automatically at a particular time and a Daily mode that sets it to clean at the same time every day. And with the Dust Sensor mode it cleans repeatedly when it detects dust.
- The Samsung POWERbot has an Auto Charge function, which comes in handy when it is running out of power. When the battery gets low it can automatically move to the docking station to recharge itself. And once it’s fully recharged it can go back to its last location and resume cleaning.
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for PO Boxes. If you are overseas and would like to place an order - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote you for international freight.
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll follow up for you.
Get in touch.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Not sure if you want to use ZUMI or ZUMI-X. No problem - just send us an a message.
Give us a Call
Available here 9-5 Mon-Fri on (02) 8542 7131
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney. Shop 4 161 - 167 Military RoadDover Heights NSW 2030