"The Razer Thresher is a very impressive gaming headset that checks all the boxes" - MEDIUM
- Compatible with entire Xbox One family, PC (Windows® 10) with compatible Xbox Wireless Adapter (sold separately).
- Up to 16 hrs battery life
- Ultra light
The Razer Thresher for Xbox One is the complete dongle-free wireless audio solution. On top of delivering lag-free audio immersion, this premium headset also focuses on undisputable comfort. Lined with leatherette, the lightweight memory foam ear cushions rest perfectly against your head, giving you a natural feel that is second to none. The in-built quick control buttons and a retractable digital microphone provide you with instant access to game and voice balance as well as volume even in the heat of battle.
Hassle-Free Ultra-Fast Wireless Connects Directly to Your Xbox One
The Razer Thresher for Xbox One is engineered to deliver a dongle-free low-latency connection of up to 20 feet / 6 meters. No complicated setup or losing a wireless dongle, as it connects directly to your Xbox One for the most intuitive audio experience.
Windows Sonic for Virtual Surround Sound for Superior Positional Audio
Featuring Windows Sonic, the Razer Thresher for Xbox One provides you with Microsoft’s latest in Surround technology. Whether you need to detect where the enemies are coming from or hear your aerial backup flying past overhead, you can expect to hear every single detail in utmost clarity for a truly immersive gaming experience that will put you ahead of your opponents.
Lightweight, Leatherette Ear Cushions for Optimal Noise Isolation & Sound Quality
Designed to be completely comfortable even during intense gaming marathons, the lightweight plush ear cushions are made from memory foam and leatherette, so that they effortlessly conform to the unique shape of your head. Now, you can game for hours on end without needing to give your ears a break.
- Xbox One family, PC (Windows® 10) with compatible Xbox Wireless Adapter (sold separately).
- Frequency Response: 12 - 28,000 Hz
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1kHz
- Surround Sound
- Windows Sonic
- RF 5GHz, up to 20ft / 6m
- Game & Chat Balance Controls on headset
- Retractable Uni-directional Boom Microphone
- Frequency Response: 100 - 10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -38 ± 3dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >55 dB
- Up to 16 hours on one single charge
- Headphone Stand: No
- BaseStation receiver: No
- Circumaural Design with 50mm Driver Units providing crystal clear audio
- Leatherette Ear Cushions for maximum comfort
- Game & Chat Balance Control on the Headset
- Retractable Uni-Directional Boom Mic design
- Connects directly to your Xbox One
- Dimensions of headset: 196mm(W) * 214mm(H) * 104.8mm(D)
- Approximate Weight of headset: 408g / 0.89lbs
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for Parcel Lockers.
Due to the increase in fraudulent purchases involving Parcel lockers, we can no longer ship to them.
Should you require the use of a Parcel locker (with no alternative), please email us, requesting to use one, a copy of your Drivers license and confirmation that you are the account owner.
We can however, ship to a PO Box, but will require signature on delivery
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll follow up for you.
Get in touch.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Not sure if you want to use ZUMI or ZUMI-X. No problem - just send us an a message.
Give us a Call
Available here 9-5 Mon-Fri on (02) 8542 7131
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney. Shop 4 161 - 167 Military RoadDover Heights NSW 2030