"The Razer Kraken Tournament Edition combines clever design, stellar audio and a comfortable fit" - TOM'S GUIDE
- HX Spatial Audio
- New Game/Chat Balance
- Cooling gel-infused ear cushions
- Compatible with PC with USB port; PlayStation 4**
"She's absolutely gonna love these" - PETETHEGEEK
OWN IT NOW | PAY LATER | ZIP
COMPETE WITH CONTROL
Sound isn’t just a mere experience—it heightens your senses. When you know exactly where the enemy is positioned, you’re the one to set up the ambush. Your sense of hearing becomes a weapon, allowing you to master the in-game environment as you manoeuvre with the slightest sound cues. Unleash your predatory instincts now through accurate positional audio from all around you.
THX SPATIAL AUDIO
The Razer Kraken Tournament Edition is the first gaming headset to introduce THX Spatial Audio—creating realistic depth by simulating positionally-accurate sound in a 360° sphere around you for greater awareness in your in-game surroundings.
CUSTOM-TUNED 50MM DRIVERS
Combining powerful bass with clear audio, the custom-tuned 50 mm drivers unveil a world full of soundscapes, from subtle footsteps sneaking up behind you to climatic explosions for mind-blowing gaming audio.
The perfect mix of game and chat volume
One of the biggest peeves in gaming is when team communication gets interrupted by the sound of battle and vice-versa. The Razer Kraken Tournament Edition features a new Game/Chat Balance so you can tune between game and chat audio for the perfect mix of immersion and communication.
The power of bass in your hands
Every gamer has a preference when it comes to bass. The Razer Kraken Tournament Edition comes with Bass Control at 17 adjustable levels, so you can find the most suitable intensity for play.
PLAY COMFORTABLY FOR HOURS
Cooling gel-infused ear cushions reduce heat build-up, while a soft cloth and leatherette combination provides comfort and sound isolation so you can enjoy gaming for hours.
Ultra-Soft Headset Padding
Relieves pressure on your head to prevent strain
Lightweight build with enhanced durability
Creates a firm grip on your head while remaining comfortable
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 ± 3 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 56 mm / 2.2 in
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Ultra-durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- PC with USB port; PlayStation 4**
**Only 2.0 audio available on PS4
Audio + Microphone Usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Controls: Vol up/down, Bass up/down, THX Spatial On/Off*, Mic mute, Game/Chat balance*
- Cable length: 2.0m
- PC with USB port; PlayStation 4**
- Windows™ 10 / Windows™ 8 / Windows™ 7
- Internet connection for driver installation
- At least 500 MB of free hard disk space
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for Parcel Lockers.
Due to the increase in fraudulent purchases involving Parcel lockers, we can no longer ship to them.
Should you require the use of a Parcel locker (with no alternative), please email us, requesting to use one, a copy of your Drivers license and confirmation that you are the account owner.
We can however, ship to a PO Box, but will require signature on delivery
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll follow up for you.
Get in touch.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Not sure if you want to use ZUMI or ZUMI-X. No problem - just send us an a message.
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney, NSW.
9:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri, excl Public Holidays
Shop 4/161 - 167 Military Road
PO Box 771
Still not sure? Then give us a call and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to help. Just give us a call on (02) 8542 7131
You can also contact us directly by completing the following information: