"Punchy and powerful, just the way we like it" - IGN
- Designed with "her" in mind
- Larger, softer and better on ear sound-isolating cushions
- interchangeable cushions for maximum comfort
- Compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, PS4 and mobile devices
"She's absolutely gonna love these" - PETETHEGEEK
OWN IT NOW | PAY LATER | ZIP
Louder and Clearer Than Ever
The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is outfitted with larger drivers than its predecessor to offer a louder and richer soundstage than ever before. You’ll feel like you’re right at the center of all the gaming action, while ensuring your team’s shotcalls are heard with absolute clarity.
Lightweight And Durable
Made of Bauxite aluminum, the entire frame of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is lightweight, flexible and incredibly durable. It has been tested extensively to withstand the rigors of pro-gaming.
Maximum Comfort And Zero Fatigue
The ear cushions are larger, softer and better sound-isolating than before. They are easily interchangeable with a choice between circular or oval-shaped designs* allowing for a personalized fit.
*Oval shaped ear cushions sold separately.
Special inmold channels have been designed into the ear cushions enabling specs-wearing gamers to wear the headset free of strain.
Crystal Clear Communication
Team communications is crucial in the hyper-competitive esports titles of today. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is designed with a fully retractable unidirectional mic to ensure shotcalls and strategic discussions are delivered to your team with absolute clarity. In addition, the in-line remote gives you instant access to volume and mute controls, so you're always on top of your game. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is also officially Discord® certified to guarantee crystal-clear communication.
The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, PS4 and mobile devices with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
*Xbox One Stereo Adapter may be required, purchased separately
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz test
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 118 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 56 mm / 2.2 in
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Ultra-durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft. plus 2 m / 6.6 ft mic splitter adapter cable
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
Audio + microphone usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for Parcel Lockers.
Due to the increase in fraudulent purchases involving Parcel lockers, we can no longer ship to them.
Should you require the use of a Parcel locker (with no alternative), please email us, requesting to use one, a copy of your Drivers license and confirmation that you are the account owner.
We can however, ship to a PO Box, but will require signature on delivery
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll follow up for you.
Get in touch.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Not sure if you want to use ZUMI or ZUMI-X. No problem - just send us an a message.
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney, NSW.
9:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri, excl Public Holidays
Shop 4/161 - 167 Military Road
PO Box 771
Still not sure? Then give us a call and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to help. Just give us a call on (02) 8542 7131
You can also contact us directly by completing the following information: