"If you’re into over-the-ear headphones, you’ll definitely want to give these a look" - 9TO5MAC
- Neodymium magnet dynamic moving coil driver with noise cancelling
- Dual function audio/charging capability
- Fabric Covered Cord (reduces tangles)
- Gold Plated Connector (no static sound)
- Built in battery
From the unboxing experience to the build quality, there’s a lot of attention to detail happening with the Legend ANC headphones
Rock out in comfort and style with these House of Marley Legend ANC EM-DH013-RG headphones, which feature soft leather ear cushions and FSC-certified wood material. Active noise-canceling technology helps immerse you in your music.
By using natural, earth-friendly and renewable materials, House of Marley help protect our planet. The Legend ANC are made with premium materials including leather, FSC-certified sapele wood and recyclable aluminum.
With up to 26db of active noise cancellation, the Legends bring you crisp, ultra-realistic sound that will bring your playlist to life.
With a perfect combination of natural materials and the latest technology, the House of Marley Legend ANCs deliver a great, authentic sound.
- Over-the-ear design with soft leather ear cushions for comfort during extended listening sessions
- 40mm dynamic moving coil drivers deliver powerful audio
- Neodymium magnets provide sound reinforcement
- Active noise-cancelling technology helps immerse you in your music by blocking out ambient sound
- USB Cable for charging
- Detachable, tangle-free braided cable with 3.5mm connector ensures durability and hassle-free storage
- In-line microphone and 3-button controller let you easily make and receive hands-free phone calls
- FSC-certified wood for environmental friendliness and a stylish appearance
- Collapsible design enables compact transport and storage
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response for faithful sound reproduction
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for Parcel Lockers.
Due to the increase in fraudulent purchases involving Parcel lockers, we can no longer ship to them.
Should you require the use of a Parcel locker (with no alternative), please email us, requesting to use one, a copy of your Drivers license and confirmation that you are the account owner.
We can however, ship to a PO Box, but will require signature on delivery
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll follow up for you.
Get in touch.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Not sure if you want to use ZUMI or ZUMI-X. No problem - just send us an a message.
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney, NSW.
9:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Fri, excl Public Holidays
Shop 4/161 - 167 Military Road
PO Box 771
Still not sure? Then give us a call and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to help. Just give us a call on (02) 8542 7131
You can also contact us directly by completing the following information: