"A slim all-in-one with gaming chops" - CNET
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 1TB HDD Storage
- DVD Drive
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 920MX 2GB GDDR5 Graphics
Designed to draw a crowd: Watch, learn and play games without leaving anyone out on an expansive Full HD wide-viewing-angle display. Choose the edge-to-edge touch screen option with more touch points for an incredibly interactive and smooth user experience.
Simple set up, out of the box: The pop-up easel stand with one-cord set up allows quick and easy arrangement in any room. Featuring a stunningly thin panel the Inspiron 24 is available in a black colour design with matching keyboard and mouse that stylishly fits any décor.
Room to run: With 1 TB hard drive and optical disk drive, the Inspiron 24 gives you plenty of space to store the whole family’s movies, memories, school projects and more while still providing a consistently smooth, lag-free performance.
Connect to what matters: The Inspiron 24 is outfitted with faster and longer-range 802.11ac wireless technology, so you can chat with friends and family or stream music and movies quickly and securely. The multiple USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports, HDMI-in, 4-in-1 MCR and Ethernet capabilities offer seamless interaction with your other devices.
- 23.8" Full HD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare Display
- 7th Generation Intel® Dual Core™ i5-7200U Processor 2.5GHz (3.1GHz 3MB)
- 1TB Hard Drive Storage
- 8GB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 920MX 2GB GDDR5 Graphics
- DVD Super Multi-Drive
- 802.11ac WIFI + Bluetooth v4.0
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Windows 10 Home
- Computer Type - Desktop All-In-One
- Display Size (Inches) - 23.8
- Resolution (Pixels) - 1920 x 1080
- Screen Resolution - Full HD
- Display Type - Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display + Wide Viewing Angle (IPS)
- Processor Type - Intel Core i5
- Processor Model Number - 7200U
- Processor Cores - Dual Core
- Processor Memory Cache - 3MB
- Processor Clock Speed (GHz) - 2.5
- Processor Max. Clock Speed (GHz) - 3.1
- RAM (GB) - 8.0
- HDD Storage - 1TB
- Total Storage - 1TB
- Graphics Processor - NVIDIA® GeForce® 920MX
- Graphics Memory - 2GB GDDR5
- HDMI Ports - 1
- USB 2.0 Ports - 2
- USB 3.0 Ports - 2
- Optical Drive - DVD Super Multi
- Webcam - Yes
- Bluetooth - v4.0
- Mouse and Keyboard - Wired Mouse & Keyboard
- Wi-Fi - 802.11 ac
- Operating System - Windows 10 Home
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 1 Year
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for Parcel Lockers.
Due to the increase in fraudulent purchases involving Parcel lockers, we can no longer ship to them.
Should you require the use of a Parcel locker (with no alternative), please email us, requesting to use one, a copy of your Drivers license and confirmation that you are the account owner.
We can however, ship to a PO Box, but will require signature on delivery
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll follow up for you.
Get in touch.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Not sure if you want to use ZUMI or ZUMI-X. No problem - just send us an a message.
Give us a Call
Available here 9-5 Mon-Fri on (02) 8542 7131
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney. Shop 4 161 - 167 Military RoadDover Heights NSW 2030