"One week with the world’s best smartphone" - BGR
Say hello to the future.
iPhone X. You’ve never seen anything like it. It’s never seen anything like you.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design; water and dust resistance
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.1 Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.2Resists water and dust.3 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation for great low light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting together with the latest iPhone stands will turn your photos professional.4 Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
- All-glass and stainless steel design; water and dust resistance3
- 12-megapixel dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting4
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Connects to the best smart watches for health tracking
- A11 Bionic, the smartest and most powerful chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers2
1The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Compatible wireless charging mats are sold separately.
3iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Portrait Lighting is available in beta.
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for Parcel Lockers.
Due to the increase in fraudulent purchases involving Parcel lockers, we can no longer ship to them.
Should you require the use of a Parcel locker (with no alternative), please email us, requesting to use one, a copy of your Drivers license and confirmation that you are the account owner.
We can however, ship to a PO Box, but will require signature on delivery
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll follow up for you.
Get in touch.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Not sure if you want to use ZUMI or ZUMI-X. No problem - just send us an a message.
Give us a Call
Available here 9-5 Mon-Fri on (02) 8542 7131
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney. Shop 4 161 - 167 Military RoadDover Heights NSW 2030