"A 15-inch tank, ready to roll into battle" - CNET
- 5.6" FHD 60Hz IPS Display
- Intel Core i7 7700HQ Processor
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
The Alienware 15 makes the most of its components, and it has a well-designed lighting scheme. Plus, it comes with a decent G-Sync monitor, and it can drive an external display at a high refresh rate and with G-Sync.
Alienware is a veteran in gaming systems, and that's reflected in its R3 version of the Alienware 15. A solid, substantial design packed with midrange components and accented with an ample array of accent lights and backlight zones, it's basically a tank covered with Christmas lights.
- 15.6" Full HD 60Hz IPS Anti-Glare 300-nits NVIDIA G-SYNC Enabled Display
- Intel Core i7 7700HQ Quad Core Processor 2.8GHz (3.8GHz 6MB)
- 16GB RAM
- 1TB Hard Drive + 128GB SSD Storage
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth v4.1
- 1 x HDMI Ports
- 2 x USB Ports
- Windows 10 Home
- Computer Type - Laptop
- Display Size (Inches) - 15.6
- Resolution (Pixels) - 1920 x 1080
- Screen Resolution - Full HD
- Display Type - IPS
- Processor Type - Intel Core i7
- Processor Model Number - 7700HQ
- Processor Cores - Quad Core
- Processor Memory Cache - 6MB
- Processor Clock Speed (GHz) - 2.8
- Processor Max. Clock Speed (GHz) - 3.8
- RAM (GB) - 16.0
- HDD Storage - 1TB
- SSD Storage - 128GB
- Total Storage - 1.28TB
- Graphics Processor - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Graphics Memory - 8GB
- Gaming PC - True
- PC Gaming Device - Gaming Laptop
- HDMI Ports - 1
- USB Ports - 2
- Webcam - Yes
- Bluetooth - v4.1
- Wi-Fi - 802.11 ac
- Operating System - Windows 10 Home
- Colour - Black
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 1 Year
Where do we ship?
We ship Australia wide, except for PO Boxes. If you are overseas and would like to place an order - please email email@example.com and we will quote you for international freight.
Where do we ship from?
All our stock is held in local warehouses in Australia.
What currency are items quoted as?
All items are quoted in Australian dollars.
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is FREE, regardless of items purchased or where you live. We won't charge you a cent. Never!
When will my items arrive?
We try and dispatch within 2 business days (order's received after 12pm EDT (local time in Sydney), will only be processed the following day; or during the weekend, will only be processed on the following Monday.
Depending on the products ordered and your location; shipping might take around 2-5 days. We have warehouses countrywide and where possible, we ship from a warehouse in your area, just to speed up the process.
Please note that the above is just an estimate and during peak or busy times, the delivery time frame will take longer. But rest assured, we know you want your items as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rush every order.
How can I track my order?
Most orders are dispatched with Fastway Couriers (or on occasion Auspost) and will have tracking ability. Please note that tracking is not live. In most cases the Fastway Website will not show anything before the shipment has been scanned at the point of its destination.
Our orders are collected in bulk and aggregated with other orders
We receive the tracking number from Fastway the same time that you do. In a lot of circumstances, your order will be received before any tracking becomes available to us. We will only update tracking if your order is still in transit.
We know this system isn’t perfect,and are working on ways to get you the tracking number sooner.
Delivery & Shipping Process
- Order is placed by customer
- Staff receive Order and is Processed
- Once Order is prepared, a delivery is scheduled with Courier (usually Fastway Couriers)
- Courier collects batch Orders and arrange delivery
- Courier supply’s tracking number to us and customer simultaneously
- Goods are delivered
If anything is taking longer than usual, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll follow up for you.
Need a few questions answered? Need assistance making the final decision? Why not E-mail us and we'll endeavour to get back to you within 1 business day.
Want to discuss any part of your order? Simply give us a call; we are here to help.
02 8542 7131
Unlike many Online websites, we have a physical address and are based in Sunny Sydney, NSW.
161 - 167 Military RoadDover Heights