Buy Now Pay Later Electronics Online with up to 6 Months Interest Free Payment Plans
Why Shop with zipMoney
- Buy now and pay later with up to 6 months interest free
- Get a Reusable Shopping spend or up to $3,000
- Flexible, and easy monthly payment plans
- Buyer protection on all purchases
How zipMoney works
zipMoney is a flexible payment solution similar to zipPay but gives you up to 6 months interest free terms for a higher credit limit.
zipMoney is a smart, simple and convenient payment option that lets you buy now and pay later! On approval, you’ll receive a personalised zipMoney account that you can use online at ZUMI-X (or at any other zipMoney retailer) and even ZUMI.
Once approved - simply make your minimum repayments each month to enjoy the interest free terms outlined in your contract. So now you can get the good right away - and pay it off over time.
What are the fees?
- Pay No Interest for up to 6 months on your purchases.
- Minimum monthly repayment of $40/month or 3% of the outstanding balance
- A small monthly admin fee of $6, but only when there is a balance
- Enjoy buyer protection on all purchases made using zipMoney
- No credit card. No worries! And if you want - you can use zippay at zumi.com.au
- We employ the same encryption as the big banks
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply?
- You need to be over 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or a resident
- You'll also need to be employed in some capacity
How can I apply?
Click Apply Now and complete the easy 3 minute application. You'll be surprised at how simple the process is. Once approved and you accept the terms and conditions, zipMoney will pay ZUMI-X on your behalf. And if you've applied for an account at another online electronics retailer or even signed up
What else should I know?
Although zipMoney's interest free plan allows you to shop today without paying anything upfront - it is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your future credit rating. zipMoney's payment plans are interest free for up to 6 months, but please be aware that interest will start to accrue after the interest free period. You can see your interest free balance, how long it is estimated to take to repay the loan and change your payment schedule in your digital wallet. There is also the option of using your ZIP account through ZUMI if you prefer.
What are the benefits?
You can buy the goods you want today and pay nothing upfront. By paying with your zipMoney account, you can split the cost of your purchase and pay over time. zipMoney even pays ZUMI-X on your behalf no money ever changes hands. You're also provided with a virtual account so for your next purchase, all you need to do is sign-in to your digital wallet, confirm and pay. There's no more need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere. It's simple and easy to use.
What are the fees?
- No deposit, so nothing to pay today when you checkout with zipMoney
- A one off establishment fee may apply. Don't worry this is added to your interest free balance. Please see your application and contract for details.
- Minimum monthly payments apply. See your contract and application for details.
- An interest free period of 3 or 6 months, after which interest will accrue at the standard annual percentage rate.
- A small monthly admin fee is payable if a balance is owing.
- Please refer to your contract, terms and conditions for further information.
Where can I find out more?
- ZUMI-X is NOT the supplier of this finance product, for any information or confirmation you must contact zipMoney directly.
- Call zipMoney on (02) 8294 2345
- Email zipMoney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where else can I shop with zipMoney?
With over thousands of merchants now taking zipMoney all over Australia you can buy pretty much anything with zipMoney. Checkout their merchant stores page to find the best shops online. And even use Australian Drop shipping Companies to buy now and pay later for products online.
Terms and ConditionsAvailable to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, check your contract for the current interest rate. A one off establishment fee applies, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee when balance owing apply, check your contract for this service fee. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Limited (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit www.zipMoney.com.au to find out more.
Shop responsibly, there is no such thing as free lunch.